one of the worst things you can do to a person is pick out their flaws right in front of them and continue to talk about them like they’re your business.
2. How old are you?
3. What is your birthday?
4. What is your zodiac sign?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What's your lucky number?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Where are you from?
9. How tall are you?
10. What shoe size are you?
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
12. What was your last dream about?
13. What talents do you have?
14. Are you psychic in any way?
15. Favorite song?
16. Favorite movie?
17. Who would be your ideal partner?
18. Do you want children?
19. Do you want a church wedding?
20. Are you religious?
21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
24. Baths or showers?
25. What color socks are you wearing?
26. Have you ever been famous?
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
28. What type of music do you like?
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What position do you usually sleep in?
32. How big is your house?
33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
34. Have you ever fired a gun?
35. Have you ever tried archery?
36. Favorite clean word?
37. Favorite swear word?
38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
39. Do you have any scars?
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
41. Are you a good liar?
42. Are you a good judge of character?
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
44. Do you have a strong accent?
45. What is your favorite accent?
46. What is your personality type?
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
48. Can you curl your tongue?
49. Are you an innie or an outie?
50. Left or right handed?
51. Are you scared of spiders?
52. Favorite food?
53. Favorite foreign food?
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
55. Most used phrased?
56. Most used word?
57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
58. Do you have much of an ego?
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
60. Do you talk to yourself?
61. Do you sing to yourself?
62. Are you a good singer?
63. Biggest Fear?
64. Are you a gossip?
65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?
66. Do you like long or short hair?
67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
68. Favorite school subject?
69. Extrovert or Introvert?
70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
71. What makes you nervous?
72. Are you scared of the dark?
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
74. Are you ticklish?
75. Have you ever started a rumor?
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
77. Have you ever drank underage?
78. Have you ever done drugs?
79. Who was your first real crush?
80. How many piercings do you have?
81. Can you roll your Rs?"
82. How fast can you type?
83. How fast can you run?
84. What color is your hair?
85. What color is your eyes?
86. What are you allergic to?
87. Do you keep a journal?
88. What do your parents do?
89. Do you like your age?
90. What makes you angry?
91. Do you like your own name?
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
94. What are you strengths?
95. What are your weaknesses?
96. How did you get your name?
97. Were your ancestors royalty?
98. Do you have any scars?
99. Color of your bedspread?
100. Color of your room?
Well, I am not a German, I am not British, I am not American, I am not Swedish. I am PORTUGUESE for God´s sake my history taught me to be Islamophobe. When you read in your country´s history quotes like: “They came, they enslaved, ravaged, raped, raided and destroyed” you probably wont like those guys. You can fool whoever you want, but never tell to a Portuguese, Spaniard or Greek that Islam is a religion of peace, because it´s not.
ok where to start
ah, the islam being a religion of peace thing. you seem to be mistaking an empire with a military and expansionist goals with a religion. if so, we can make the same argument with roman paganism and christianity, yes because the reconquista was carried out by christians who came, enslaved, ravaged, raped, raided and destroyed. are we to hate ourselves now then. no? ok, but what is we turn that around on ourselves and our “”“golden age”“”, where we went to africa and asia and enslaved, ravaged, raped, etc etc etc, like, i.e. vasco da gama was pretty famous for cutting people’s noses and ears off, you see where i’m going with this
portuguese history does not teach us to be islamophobic, it teaches us that we were invaded by somebody else on the basis of spreading their faith which was exactly what we did. and in contrast, our muslim rulers didn’t do that thing were they burned churches packed to the brim with women and children (like afonso de albuquerque in india), we paid more taxes. was there discrimination against non-muslims, were there wars and conflicts, oh yes, absolutely, but let’s be honest here, you are shamelessly using a erroneous vision of our history to back your shitty opinions
words i use in every sentence:
That’s a sentence right there
Forwards and backwards
You can rearrange them in any order and it’ll be a sentence
ladies and gentlemen the extensive vocabulary of tumblr
We are gathered here today because SOMEBODY *glares at coffin* couldn’t stay alive.
portugal nt is like all of the step up sequels cheap unecessary & most importantly easily forgotten
i don’t know if i should tell you to wash your mouth or your ass before talking about my national team because in all honesty shit comes out of both sides.
school system: worry not
school system: mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell